At Medicare-Advantage-For-All.Com, we know that modifying the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will not go far enough, and the current ideas for extending “Medicare for All” will go too far! We believe our Medicare-Advantage-Plan-For-All (MAA) will be just right.
Medicare Advantage for All will deliver comprehensive cost-effective health insurance for all Americans. Our current Medicare Advantage program works for seniors and it works for taxpayers! It should be the platform upon which the Democrats and the Republicans can build a “Medicare for All” program together. In order to fix these problems, we need legislation that can garner at least 218 votes in the House of Representatives and 60 votes in the Senate. Right now, we have 293 members of the House of Representatives and 60 Senators that have supported Medicare Advantage. Medicare Advantage is the answer! And, it doesn’t matter whether the House majority changes leadership. The needs of the American people for real health insurance reform should not divide us, they should bring us together.
We believe the United States must commit itself to achieve the lowest National Health Care GDP of all the developed nations by 2030. We will fail to do that if we try to extend the old Medicare Defined Benefit Plan to every American.
With Medicare Advantage plans, you get:
- All benefits of original Medicare Part A & B.
- Hospital, medical and prescription drug coverage in one plan.
- Coverage for things that original Medicare doesn’t cover like dental, vision, hearing care, prescription drug coverage, and gym memberships.
- Limits on out-of-pocket spending.
If we are successful in getting Medicare Advantage plans extended to all Americans:
- It would not require market stabilization funds and the 3R Risk abatement programs and the CSR payments.
- It would eliminate the need for special federal and state funding to support the marketplace exchanges.
- It would continue to use capitation financing.
- It would not require insurance carriers to raise their rates in order to expand services under the inflationary 80 – 85 % federal loss ratio requirements.
- It will cost a lot less than the Affordable Care Act (ACA). In 2015, if we had purchased high-quality health insurance for all the ACA participants and paid all the premiums in full, we would have saved the American Tax payers well over $60 Billion.
- It would eliminate the need for selective taxes by establishing an equitable funding base that doesn’t single out Wall Street or the health insurance companies that we are relying on to administer the program in a cost-effective manner for the benefit of the American people.
We hope you become a supporter of Medicare Advantage for All.
We want you to become a supporter. Here’s how: You can download our Membership Application and complete it with your contact information and send it to us with your financial support or you can complete the Pay Pal Credit card authorization. Tell us whether you would like to be listed as a supporter on this website or remain confidential, and if we can count on you to be an Advocate.
We welcome any level of taxable (non-tax deductible) financial support with which you feel comfortable.
For more information on our membership and Medicare-Advantage-For-All movement, visit our Medicare Advantage For All plan page, call us at 1-888-683-3719 or contact our Medicare-Advantage-For-All Consultants or email: email@example.com.