Did you know Medicare Advantage is the most popular health plan in the United States? It is, and we believe that extending it to everyone will lower our National Healthcare GDP by $1.3 Trillion to 12% by eliminating just half of our chronic illness.
A Trump Medicare-Advantage-For-All plan is the way to go, as the Democrats are focusing on Medicare for All, which will bankrupt us. We desperately need health reform. We need democrats and republicans to come together and think about the health of the American people.
Supporting Medicare Advantage is an obvious bipartisan solution to our problems! But, we can’t get this program implemented because the political parties are too polarized and they can’t agree on anything! The only way we are going to stop the bleeding and start saving lives is with a change of the majority party in the House of Representatives! This is what President Trump has been saying all along, “If the Republicans take back the House, keep the Senate, keep the presidency – we’re going to have a fantastic plan,” He wants the Republican Party to be the party of Health Care. We have, reluctantly, come to the conclusion that he is absolutely right.
We Americans must wake up to the fact that we are collectively being cheated. We need to clean House. Here are some reasons why we need a Trump Medicare Advantage Plan:
- 30 Million Americans has no health insurance in 2019.
- Old Age Survivors and Disability Insurance (Social Security) Trustees project that by the year 2026 the Medicare Trust Fund for 59.8 Million retired Americans will be 100% GONE!
- The United States is the Number One national spender on healthcare on the planet. Yet, the World Health Organization says the United States is only 37th in health quality.
- The Kaiser Family Foundation – Perterson Partnership recently posted the fact that the United States has 63% more neonatal deaths and 90% more postnatal deaths than other comparable countries around the world.
- : The National Institute of Aging recently uncovered the fact that all Americans aged 25 – 64 have increased rates of death from ALL causes.
- The National Institutes of Health says 2 out of 3 Americans are currently overweight and the CDC reports 40% of the U.S. population, approximately 124.4 Million Americans are obese! The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health released a study Decmber 18, 2019 projecting the total obesity will increase to 50% (about a quarter of which will be severe obesity) by 2030.
- Ninety percent (90%)of the U.S. National Health Care GDP (90% = $3.285 Trillion Dollars in 2018) is spent on the treatment of chronic illness.
- In 2018, the Unites States National Health Care – GDP of $3.65 Trillion Dollars was 18% of our total GDP. The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) expects that to increase by 5.5% annually through 2030, at which time our over age 65 population will have almost doubled.
- It has been clearly demonstrated by the cost estimates of Senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren that their Medicare for All proposals will create a financial burden on the American people that will ultimately deprive Medicare beneficiaries of the health insurance plans they have today.
- On December 18, 2019, a federal Appeals Court recently ruled Obamacare’s ‘individual mandate’ is unconstitutional, but other parts of the law still require further legal review. We need to get behind a viable bipartisan alternative.
We believe a Trump Medicare Advantage Plan For All is the answer. We must reduce the cost of health care by demanding that the federal government help us improve our health, well-being, and productivity. We are the only ones that can be responsible for our health.
To support and join this movement, you can download our Membership Application and complete it with your contact information and send it to us with your financial support or just complete the Pay Pal Credit card authorization on Become A Supporter page on our web site.
For more information on the Medicare-Advantage-For-All plan and the movement, visit our Medicare-Advantage-For-All plan page, call us at 1-888-683-3719 or email us at: email@example.com.